Here's a look at our first day...
Starting a new tradition of muffins for the first day breakfast
My handsome boy!
Arianna needed her backpack too
All of the kids in the neighborhood met up for a first day of school picture
We walked to school as a family
Vincent with his teacher Mrs. Rodriguez
Arianna wasn't sure about the early morning wake up or leaving without Vincent
Before the first day of school, I asked him the following questions. I will continue to do this as our little tradition :)
1. How old are you?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
American Ninja Warrior
5. What is your favorite holiday?
6. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom?
7. What is your favorite thing to do with Dad?
8. What is your favorite thing to do with Arianna?
Go to Disney World
9. What are you most excited about this year in school?
To play with Vincent Bonnetti
10. What are you most nervous about this year in school?
I don't know
11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Today I took the day off. I plan to relax and treat myself to a yoga class, massage and facial. Tonight we will celebrate with dinner, and Mommy will have herself some wine! It's going to be a great year for my boy, I just know it!