You guys, something happens when your babies turn two. It's like all of a sudden, they start to have these huge personalities and start talking and becoming their own littler person.
So much has changed since we celebrated her second birthday, just a few months back.
Look at the difference between these two pictures! She still loves Minnie, but looks so much bigger to me, and what's with the hand on her hip? We have learned so much more about our girl over the last six months, and I'm going to share it with you today.
1) She is all sass! We are totally in trouble when this girl is a teenager #sendhelp...
2) She loves to do new things, we've had lots of new firsts for her since she turned 2...
First ER visit just a few days after her birthday for a split upper lip :(
First miniature golf
First time painting her toes
First fun run
First time playing tball in our yard
First time roller skating at her BFF Mia's birthday party
3) She's fearless! This girl has no fear, and scares me half to death with the things she is willing to do. She lives life on the edge, and reminds me to do the same...
The only thing she is still a little scared of are characters, but...she's obsessed with princesses!
4) She loves Princess Belle, and really all princesses...
5) She's a momma's girl...
I got to soak up some amazing snuggles from my girl after nap one day
6) She loves to swim...
7) She is her brother's #1 fan! Everything he does, she wants to do too, and I couldn't love their bond any more...
Before her next birthday, she'll be out of her crib and onto more big girl things. Wishing I could just freeze time and keep her little, but I know that the best is yet to come!
Happy 1/2 Birthday Arianna Jade!
Post a Comment